What We Do
Thank you for your interest. We specialise in providing photographic film processing and services to professionals and amateurs, supplying images for education, television, film, magazines, artists, galleries, museums and students as well as industrial imaging throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
… you’ve probably seen images produced by us.
Photographic Lab Services include:
- E-6 Colour Transparency Film Processing – Colour reversal film developing (film formats between 8mm and 70mm including cine film).
- Transparency and Slide Duplicating – 35mm and 70mm colour slide duplicating from formats between 35mm and 5″x4″ (including panoramic formats such as 35mm Hasselblad XPan and Linhof 120 / 6×12).
- Black & White Film Processing – B&W film developing (from 110 to 5″x4″) and printing from all negative film formats up to 5″x4″ including Hasselblad XPan panoramic films. Other old and obsolete formats such as 116/616 including glass plate negatives up to 5″x4″ can be handled
Other services include:
- Film Recording colour transparencies and B&W negatives produced from digital images.
- Colour Copy Transparencies and Slides from photographs and flat artworks.
- B/W Copy Negatives from photographs or flat artworks.
- B/W Duplicate Negatives from B/W negatives.
- B/W Internegatives from B&W or colour transparencies.
- Cine Film Processing Super 8mm, Standard 8mm, 9.5mm and 16mm colour reversal film.
- Film Scanning high end scanning from B&W and colour negatives and transparencies.
Please note: We do not offer any colour negative film processing and printing ( C-41 & RA-4 ).
John Salim Photographic is a member of the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP) and the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) ‘encouraging higher standards in photography’.
All enquiries and International orders are welcome. Payments can be made online via ‘BACS’ ‘IBAN’ and ‘PayPal’. On this website you’ll find links to useful photographic services, equipment and material manufacturers and stockists.
We’re happy to be printing for ‘Stars in Southend 1963‘, a website dedicated to the memory of photographer Derek Cross’s photographs of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Cliff Richard and many more. Most were taken at Southend’s Odeon cinema back in 1963.
Please take a look !
Business hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm, and 2pm to 5pm